12 Good Reasons for Choosing Us
Reach Us*for Vasectomy Reversal only
FREE Initial Consultation!
While you may have just one strong reason to be a father again, a vasectomy reversal specialist that you would choose should give you more than just one reason to be inspired and assured about the procedure you are contemplating.
Here are a dozen reasons to choose Dr. Spitz:
- American Board of Urology Certified Urologist.
- Fellowship trained in microsurgical vasectomy reversal, including vasoepididymostomy.
- Multilayer connections are performed with 10.0 nylon sutures under high power microscopic magnification.
- Sperm freezing can be performed simultaneously with the vasectomy reversal surgery for "back up" purposes.
- Procedures performed at state of the art outpatient surgical facility with dedicated microsurgical suite, instrumentation, anesthesiologists, and staff.
- Outpatient surgery performed with general anesthesia, safely administered, No discomfort whatsoever during the procedure, and no possibility for unintended disruptive movements by the patient as may happen with local anesthesia.
- On call physician always available.
- Excellent success ratio with re-do Vasectomy Reversals.
- Dr. Spitz carefully evaluates the couple as a whole in addition to a careful evaluation of the to ensure that he provides any additional evaluation or treatment that may be needed to ensure maximum success.
- Accommodations for out of town patients conveniently across the street from the clinic.
- Dr. Spitz continues to follow his patients up to the time of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Proven successes resulting in many happy families.